Friday, December 19, 2008

Tyler Update!

Well my baby is now four months old. I seriously can't believe how fast time is flying. He had his check up yesterday and is doing great. He is surprisingly alot smaller then Jaden was. He weighs a whoppin 15 pounds but is only in the 50% for weight and height. Jaden was always in the 95%. It will be interesting to see as they get older how different they are. They definately have different personalities. Jaden is little Steven all the way around and Tyler is more like me. My mom says Tyler looks just like me when I was a baby (except the dark hair). I think he does too but I dont think anyone else does. I'm telling you the hair is throwing you off.:) Tyler is such a great baby and is always so calm and peaceful. We love our Tyler!

No comments: