Jaden and Mason have always had a special bond with each other. They are inseperable when they get together. This last time Mason came down to visit Jaden cried every time we had to leave and said " no mommy we can't leave, thats my best friend." So sweet!
Hey Buckles Family, Your blog is so cute! I love the pictures of the boys, your great at capturing life's greatest moments. We love you all! Keep posting new and exciting thing about your beautiful family. Love, The Bergs
We started this blog for journaling purposes and to keep family and friends up to date on our latest adventures. Hoping to capture lifes greatest memories as a family. We hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.
"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow, For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
1 comment:
Hey Buckles Family, Your blog is so cute! I love the pictures of the boys, your great at capturing life's greatest moments. We love you all! Keep posting new and exciting thing about your beautiful family. Love, The Bergs
Post a Comment