A-attached or single? Definately attached...Married 5 1/2 years
B-Best friend? My husband with my mom as a close second
C-Cake or Pie? Birthday cake...yum!
D-Day of choice? Saturday when we can spend time as a family
E-Essential Item? Hand sanitizer...Im a major germaphobe!
F-Favorite color? pink and brown
G-Gummy bears or worms? Sour worms
H-Hometown? Camarillo
I-Favorite Indulgence? cookie dough cheesecake
J-January or July? July...my birthday month
K-Kids? 2 beautiful boys
L-Life isnt complete without? The love of my family
M-Marriage date? April 12th
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobias and or fears? Passing out
Q-Quest in life? Be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend.
R-Reason to smile? My eternal family
S-Season of choice? Summer
T-Tradition? Beach house every Easter
U-Unknown fact about me? I have to have clean feet before I can get into bed. (I know I'm crazy.)
V-Vegetable? Asparagus
W-worries? Raising my children in this crazy world
X-xray or ultrasound? Many ultrasounds when I was prego
Y-your favorite food? Mexican
Z-Zodiac sign- Cancer
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment