Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gymboree Madness!

So, tonight Jaden had his first class at Gymboree Play and Music. We thought we would try it out to see how he liked it and give him an outlet to channel his energy. We figured it would be a good way for him to get some exercise and use his imagination. Well everything was going well and all the kids were quietly gathered around the teacher listening to her instruction. The next thing I know there is mad chaos. Kids running everywhere screaming at the top there lungs, picking up balls and throwing them and guess who was the leader of the pack? YES, my little bundle of energy. He was off and running!! The poor class didn't know what hit them. The other moms were looking at me saying "wow he has alot of energy." I have never seen Jaden have so much fun. His little face was beat red by the time we left. By the end of the class he finally understood the concept of listening to the teacher and was actively engaged in her instruction. He would do whatever the teacher said and the other kids would follow suit. (Takes after his father in the leader role.) He cried when it was time to go. When we got in the car I started asking him questions on how he liked his new class and I got no answer. I turned around and he was knocked out. Needless to say this child is ready for school.

No comments: