Thursday, December 17, 2009
Simply joyful!
I have to say Christmas is so much more fun with kids. Especially this year because Jaden is getting older and is very curious as to why we celebrate all these holidays. He asks millions of questions until my head is spinning and Im exhausted from repeating myself, but the pure joy I see in his eyes is so heart warming. He kept begging me to put up our tree and I finally caved and you would have thought that he had just won the lotto. He had a great time decorating and helping me put up all the lights on the tree. Every ornament we pulled out was like a new gift for him. The next day I found him sitting by the tree admiring its beauty. He said to me "mom, isnt this tree the most beautiful tree you ever saw?" I couldnt help but smile as I watched him continually make his way back to the tree several times throughout that day. I love Christmas time and am so grateful to share this joy with my kids. I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to teach them the meaning behind all of these holidays that we do celebrate. Especially Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Trish!!! I found your blog from Amber's. How are you??? It looks like you're all doing GREAT!! I'm so glad! You're blog is really cute, and your boys are soooo big and soooo handsome!! And you look beautiful-- you look so much like your mom to me.
I saw your Mom and Dad and sisters when I went home for Wendy's wedding. It was so good to see them! I miss seeing all of you!!!
Lots of love!
Summer
Post a Comment