I know Im a bit late on posting all these things. I just can't get motivated to blog these days. Anyways, we had a great time carving pumpkins and listening to Halloween music. Jaden was excited to dig in the pumpkin and scoop out all the insides (with a glove on of course). It was a fun night had by all.
Looks like a blast, but I have to ask did Steven get on with the Fire Dept. I am always last to hear things, I guess that's what I get for moving to Id.
Hey Lauren! I just saw you left a comment a month later, sorry! No, Steven is not on with the Fire Dept yet. We are playing the waiting game right now. He is an Assistant Vice President at Western Commercial Bank and works as an EMT in L.A on the weekends. We hope he will get on soon but it is very hard in CA!! They have waiting lists that are a mile long. Seriously! Do you have a blog?
We started this blog for journaling purposes and to keep family and friends up to date on our latest adventures. Hoping to capture lifes greatest memories as a family. We hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.
"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow, For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
2 comments:
Looks like a blast, but I have to ask did Steven get on with the Fire Dept. I am always last to hear things, I guess that's what I get for moving to Id.
Hey Lauren! I just saw you left a comment a month later, sorry! No, Steven is not on with the Fire Dept yet. We are playing the waiting game right now. He is an Assistant Vice President at Western Commercial Bank and works as an EMT in L.A on the weekends. We hope he will get on soon but it is very hard in CA!! They have waiting lists that are a mile long. Seriously! Do you have a blog?
Post a Comment