Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lil' Slugger!

Jaden had a great T-ball season. He made many new friends and has developed into a really great player. I always said I wouldn't be the type of parent to brag about my child but man when you got it you got it.:) Can I just say my son is awesome!! :) I am so proud of him. He is the most focused three year old I have ever seen and he takes his sports very serious. At the first game all the parents were in awe at what an arm Jaden has. It was so much fun watching him perfect his skill and have so much fun doing it. He now has 2 trophies on his shelf. I don't know of many three olds that can say the same thing. Way to go Jade. We love our allstar!









1 comment:

The Berg Family said...

Oh my Goodness! How cute is he?!?! we miss you guys so much! My little Ty is getting so big, he looks just like Jaden! SO CUTE! We cant wait to see you guys hopefully we will be coming soon!! Love you all, Love~ The Bergs
P.S. Im still waiting for some pictures of my cute nephews! :)