Well I can't believe we have been married for 6 years. It seems just like yesterday we were married and now it's been 6 years and 2 kids later. We're as happy as ever. Steven is seriously the best husband. I am so lucky to be his wife. As a little tribute to him I made a list of the things I love about him. Happy Anniversary Baby! I look forward to a lifetime more of memories together!
Steven is the hardest working man I have ever met. He exhausts me just watching him. He never settles for anything less than he knows he can do and is always pushing his capabilities to the limits. He works full time and goes to school full time and somehow finds time for his father and husband responsibilities as well as his church calling. He never complains about his heavy load and is always (in the midst of all that)looking for ways to improve himself.
Steven is the best husband I could have asked for. He always makes sure I feel loved and appreciated. He is always there with a kind word of encouragement just when I need it. He always tells me I look good even when I don't. He provides a good life for his family and wants us to be happy.
Steven is a wonderful father. Sometimes I see him overcompinsating as a dad for what he never had. He always makes sure he takes the time to sit down with the kids and see how there day was and play with them and make them feel loved even after a long day. He does all this even before he changes his clothes or has a minute to himself. He is always looking for the next life experience he can give our children. He loves to teach them new things and for them to realize there full potential with anything they attempt to do. I always hear him telling our kids several times a day how much he loves them and how grateful he is that they are his sons. Jaden and Tyler have a special place for their daddy and love him as much as he loves them. Jaden said his favorite thing about daddy is playing sports with him. Go figure!:)
Steven is a really good son and brother. He is always concerned about the welfare of his family members and always has their best interest.
Steven is a people person and has this ability to make friends with anyone. I envy this about him.
Steven can fix or rig anything. He comes up with ideas that no one else would ever think of.
Steven can give a mean haircut. I know this sounds superficial but its true and I really do love this about him. I love it because our boys always look so clean cut and handsome. He tries to convince me he can cut and color my hair too but I just can't come to grips with it. :)
Steven is very sensitive to the spirit and has an amazing testimony. He honors his priesthood and is always looking for opportunities to share the gospel.
This is just scratching the surface of all the things I love about Steven. I'll spare you all the reading and stop here. I know what you're all thinking. You wish he was your husband huh? Well, not a chance! He's mine and I love and adore him with all my heart. Thanks babe for all you do for me and our little family. We couldn't ask for a better man to be our husband and father. We love you!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment